Keeping track of where kids are in the Writing Process

For a long time I had struggled with what step my kids were up to in the writing process. 

Using this display I can see exactly what step they are up to. 
What is even better is that I can meet with all the kids who are up to the editing phase and see what they are looking for. 

Kids who are working on revising - can meet with me as a group and talk about feedback and how that has changed their writing. 

I have found that my kids are much more specific in checking their editing buddies work and the revisions are much clearer and make a real change to the end piece. 



(I have blurred the names of my kids out for privacy reasons)

This pack has helped me to see where my kids are and what they are working on.



Happy writing!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...