Follower Frenzy

Follower Frenzy

This week has been mad!

I'm not sure I have followed the followers frenzy correctly...

Stephanie at Fishing for Education has been working so hard to create a community of bloggers and has then created the site

Australian Teachers 

As I said this week has been mad...

My next two are bloggers - TPTers that I feel I know so well because they have been using the periscope app at the TPT Vegas Conference.

They have blown up social media and have initiated what I call a revolution and assisted in creating tribes, which equals groups...

They have shown us Vegas in an amazing way and those of us who couldn't get there - felt like we were.

Lucky Little Learners
and
Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd 



These girls are hosting the challenges - check out their blogs...

Peppy Zesty Teacherista

Sparkling in Second

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...