Love my room this year

I have put off posting pictures of my new space as I have been waiting for our new whiteboard to be installed. 

This week will be our first full week back after summer break. 

I am team teaching with Stacey this year and we have Year 3/4. 
Her and I have come from the 5/6 team and will miss our 2014 team, but change is okay. 

Still a little messy - but my teacher space with Six Traits posters behind my desk. 

This is a close up of my posters....


Here is the start of my Word Wall and Learning Intention area. There are my interactive notebooks on the shelf
.

Anecdote Books waiting for notes......

Daily Plans and Interactive Books ready to go


Clocks are ready to discuss the school routine


Daily 5 prompts ready to have anchor charts attached 


The all important Cafe posters for the Cafe Menu are up. These kids will have had Daily 5 and Cafe for the past 3 or 4 years already. I taught so many of them in the first year of school (Prep or Foundation)



Classroom jobs are organised too


Mailboxes and conferencing cubbies


Word Work wall ready for lists


Writing prompts and story wheel


I will post more this week as we settle into the space. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...