My sunshine gift is here

Cara from over at Creative Playground was my buddy who sent me a box of sunshine

Photobucket


Jameson from Lessons with Coffee is hosting this event and it is amazing.

   Lessons With Coffee

Jameson matches bloggers/teachers up and we get to know each other by looking at blogs, facebook, emails etc and then send a box of goodies to that match, while someone else gets to know you and sends you one too.

This was my second time and Cara sent me an amazing box of sunshine. Cara thanks so much for all the items in my sunshine box. The last picture is fabulous. Cara is also a clip art designer and made me a mini me to use on nay of my stuff. 
Cara you are amazing - thanks.


The tape on the outside was even leopard print! Cara made a sign for me for my classroom. complete with feathers, ribbons and shiny stuff. 


There were note pads, mini calendars, cards to us chalk as pens, list paper, paper packs.....


Mini clipboards, note cards and a mini me!


 Cara you are amazing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...