Sunday, February 23, 2014

Storybook Sunday - 23rd Feb


Welcome to Storybook Sunday. Each Sunday, link up with me to share a story book you have read or are about to read this week.

There are not many rules but please abide by them

Post about the storybook you have read or are about to read.
Add the above graphic with a direct link back to Paula's Place
Link up by adding your post link to the link up below

You may choose one book or a few books.
Here are my books for this week.

I am on a St Patrick's Day theme


 These three books are in my Kindle collection and I then show them on the Smartboard so we can all see them.

The '7 Happy St Patrick Day Stories for Children" are a collection of short stories and quite entertaining. They are not the usual stories we read to our kids so are great for that reason alone.

The second one is a collection of items/traditions and facts that have pictures to match - again great conversation starters.

This one below is my favorite. The counting of Leprechauns is cute and the tasks they are doing fit with what a Leprechaun might do. The whole fantasy thing gets me and the children giggling at what they do is funny.



Link up your story books here......





If you would like to check out my St Patrick's Day - 17 Writing Tasks, keep scrolling.
My maths packet is below too



Have a happy week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula! Look at all the books/bloggers! I'm so excited. Here's a question - I tried to do a link-up; it's on my blog, but no takers. Do you think there's a secret or did I just pick a dud topic? Please be honest so I can be successful next time. Also, did you upgrade you membership to Inlinks?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...