Last day of school with kids

Today was the last day for our students.
We still have a planning day tomorrow. (I will post about that tomorrow) 

It is always a sad day to say goodbye to a group of kids.
You spend a whole year with them, teach them, extend them, challenge them and love them for who they are. 
In Australia our year ends today and begins 28th January with a new group of kids. 

Our team gives a small gift to each child - to say thanks for a great learning year.

I gave my boys a toy car, little notebook and Christmas pencil. 
I gave my girls a bracelet I bought in Bali, a notebook and pencil with an eraser on the top in the shape of hearts. 



These gorgeous angels I gave to the teachers in my team as well as others I work with. 
I loved them so much - I had to buy some for my own tree at home. 


The weather today was mad!
I got in my car at 4.30 and it was 43 Celsius so in Fahrenheit that is 109.4, by the time I took a screen grab it was 40 Celsius  in Fahrenheit that is still 104!

So my USA blogger followers - think of us and our non white Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...