13 for 13




This great linky is a great way of reflecting on the year we are about to say goodbye to.
Check out The Teeny, Tiny Teacher blog - Kristen, HadarTraci are hosting the 3rd annual Linky Party!   

This would have to be my boots - do they count as clothing?
I can wear them all day, now when I say boots, I have about 10 pairs. 
I refuse to count past 10 - so I say I have 10!


I loved Despicable Me 2 - it was funny, cute and I didn't have to think about it too deeply.
Sometimes it is nice to just chill and enjoy something simple.

Law and Order - SVU 

Our town has so many restaurants, but I adore sitting here near the water and enjoying a glass of Sav Blanc or two with friends.

Team Teaching with four grades. This was an amazing adventure and there were highs and lows - but it was incredible. Our kids learnt so much and so did we.
Photo: Loving my new breakfast stools.
Loving my new kitchen bench stools.
This made me smile. Apparently all parents yell at their kids for doing stupid things.  Photo by recadosdri via flickr.

Even polar bears yell at their kids for doing silly things.....
Has to be when I shared how I plan for Daily 5



Has to be planning our summer break holiday and getting my husband overseas. 
We are off to Fiji on the 30th.



Here are my two kids with their cousins. It is hard to get a photo of all of them together. 
My parents couldn't believe that they were all together and on one spot. 
I love them all to bits.


I have two...
My 18 year old asking that I take time off to be around while he was completing his Year 12 year
and
being in Bali with my daughter having serious girl time.

To get that balance for family and work. This is tough for me and most teachers.

Peace

The world needs it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...