Wednesday - Organising for instruction


 

I have a timetable up on my window and my organising starts from here. Our team put together the timetable, plans for Daily 5, Mathematics and Discovery Learning. If it sits here I never lose them!
 
 
Then comes the daily labels for my students so they know where they are.
 
The Learning Intention - so we all know what we are learning.
 
 
Then comes the groups - charts for Maths and charts for Daily 5. We do maths cohorts and share our 82 Prep among the 4 of us and cater for and extend all.

 



 Cafe Signs are a must and the strategies as we teach them go up on the wall
 

 
Anchor charts for all to see - and we add to them as we go and make them living charts and places to check.
 

 

These drawers are my go to for Daily 5 and Maths. The larger one contains guided reading books for our coloured groups and the shorter one is for Maths. The small drawers on top contain worksheets or prompts for each day of the week.

 
This is my teacher 'stuff' where I keep my notes, records, paper work!
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...