'All about me' - well them really

This week has been crazy - but good crazy. There have been many firsts for my preps, my team and me!
As you know I love the drawings that happen in our room. We are looking at 'Me and my Family' and on Friday we looked at some important milestones in the life of a prep. Here is a small collection of our work. The first three sections are about  - being a baby - learning to walk - a favourite birthday. The next three - starting kinder - starting school - and finally us as old people.
Here is a freebie  - click on the blank timeline picture, save as a picture and then print uisng a full page . For the whole unit of work check out http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Me-and-My-Family-Unit







 
Now 'Five for Friday' with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
1. My first paid consultancy work went well. I have left this group with some things to wonder, plan and evaluate
2. I am enjoying the group I lead - Coaches coaching coaches
3. My cover is definitely blown and people are beginning to know I am from Paula's Place
4. My TPT store and the new app is making my life start to ka-ching a few times every now and again
5. I love working with the Prep team. We are trend setters in terms of a big shared space and a deliberate plan to not have enough tables to match children. They do not have tables at Kinder but we expect them to work on one at school!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...